Disney Cruise Line has announced the presenters who will board the Disney Fantasy when Star Wars Day at Sea returns this week, including Imagineer Scott Trowbridge, voice actor and designer Ashley Eckstein, and actor Warwick Davis.
The guests presenters will share their stories during a full day of Star Wars-themed fun that includes family and kid’s activities, costumes, characters, and a deck party that culminates with fireworks.
The schedule of presenters for 2018 is:
- January 6th sailing | Scott Trowridge, Walt Disney Imagineering creative portfolio executive for Star Wars franchise
- January 13th sailing | TBD
- January 20th sailing | Matt Martin, Lucasfilm Story Group creative executive
- January 27th sailing | TBD
- February 3rd sailing | TBD
- February 10th sailing | Delilah Dawson, author of “Phasma,” “The Perfect Weapon” and other Star Wars stories
- February 17th sailing | Pablo Hildago, Lucasfilm Story Group creative executive
- February 24th sailing | Jarret J. Crosoczka, writer and illustrator of “Jedi Academy: A New Class” children’s book series
- March 3rd sailing | TBD
- March 10th sailing | Troy Alders, Lucas Licensing art director
- March 17th sailing | Warwick Davis, actor (“Wicket”) in multiple Star Wars films
- March 24th sailing | Katie Cook, artist for Star Wars trading card sets, children’s books and web comics
- March 31st sailing | Leland Chee, Lucasfilm Story Group managing Holocron continuity database
- April 7th sailing | Russell Paul, Industrial Light & Magic asset and digital supervisor
- April 14th sailing | TBD
- April 21st sailing | Ashley Eckstein, Her Universe found and voice of Ahsoka Tano on Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels
Star Wars Day at Sea is featured on sailings beginning this Saturday, January 6th and continuing through the end of April 2018.