Disney’s Hollywood Studios debuted an all new set of background music today, part of the park’s redevelopment for the future.
- At the Main Entrance you can hear Big Band arrangements of Disney tunes.
- Along Hollywood Boulevard there are Big Band instrumental arrangements of popular songs from the 30’s and 40’s.
- Sunset Boulevard features vocal tracks from similar Big Band hits played on Hollywood Boulevard.
- At Echo Lake you will continue to hear Big Band sounds, pushing towards the 50’s and 60’s with bright, brassy horns and lush string arrangements.
- Grand Avenue plays music inspired by present-day Downtown Los Angeles, the music on the street includes retro-contemporary west coast funk sound defined by a strong bassline, electric guitars, horns and synthesizers.
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster courtyard plays live versions of classic rock songs, including Aerosmith.
Here is a brief listen to some of the new tracks playing throughout the park.
Article Posted: Jan 11, 2018 / 11:26am EDT