The Magic Kingdom reopened to all guests at 5:30pm after closing earlier due to reaching capacity.
Previously at 11:30am
The Magic Kingdom is currently closed to some guests due to reaching a Phase B capacity.
Guests being denied entry to Magic Kingdom are being issued coupons for Free Parking and Counter Service Dining for up to 6 people at the other three parks.
Phase B Closing
No admission of guests with one day tickets, and no re-entering or crossing over from another park unless they have one of the following:
- WDW Resort Guests, including The Four Seasons Resort, Swan, Dolphin or Shades of Green, Hotel Plaza Boulevard hotels arriving by bus (Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel, The Buena Vista Palace, DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, B Resort, Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort, Hilton), Golden Oak residents and guests.
- WDW Premier Passport, Annual & Premium Passholders
- Guests with Memory Maker
- Guests with dining reservations
- Magic Kingdom Guests with reservations for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Harmony Barber Shop or The Pirates League.
- FastPass+ reservations and is a WDW Resort hotel guest.
Article Posted: Dec 31, 2017 / 11:44am EDT