Minnie Rocks the Dots will be back for a second year at Disney Springs to celebrate National Polka Dot day on January 22 2018.
On the 22nd, Minnie Mouse will receive a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Hollywood, California in celebration of her 90th anniversary. The event, which will be streamed live on Disney.com will include special guest speakers Bob Iger, CEO & Chairman of The Walt Disney Company, as well as pop icon and judge of ABC’s American Idol, Katy Perry.
On January 21 at Disney Springs, a DJ Dance Party will take place in the Town Center from 1pm to 6pm, where Minnie Mouse herself will be making appearances. Commemorative buttons will also be given out at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney Springs.
Several locations at Disney Springs are offering discounts through January 22 for anyone wearing polka dots, including:
- 10% off food at Paddlefish
- 10% discount at Blaze Fast Fire-d Pizza
- 10% off purchase at Basin
- 10% off purchases at Arribas Brothers (some restrictions apply)
- 15% off entire purchase at Sugarboo & Co. (exclusions apply)
- 20% off purchase at Johnny Was
- 20% off a single item at Sperry
- 20% off merchandise at Volcom
- By one, get one 30% off at American Threads
- Receive a complimentary charm and bracelet from Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
- Receive a complimentary “Minnie Demo” at M.A.C. Cosmetics (while supplies last)
- Complimentary Minnie latte art on a beverage purchase from Joffrey’s Coffee & Tee
- From 12 to 3 p.m. on Jan. 21, Paddlefish invites anyone rocking polka dots to a special brunch! Guests will receive 10% off of their meal and will be invited to the 3rd floor where L’Occitane and Sephora will offer hand massages and an exclusive Minnie Rocks the Dots makeup look.
The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is also offering a special Minnie Mouse makeover in honor of the celebration. This package includes a Minnie tee, a polka dot Minnie tutu, an exclusive red dot bow and a unique Minnie hairstyle and makeover. Guests who purchase the package will receive a complimentary Minnie Mousse dessert from Amorette’s Patisserie in Town Center.
Article Posted: Jan 19, 2018 / 9:03am ET