Star Wars: Galactic Nights returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on December 16 2017, and we have a look at the provisional entertainment schedule, attractions and meet and greet line-up.
The party takes place from 7pm through to midnight, although guests will be able to enter with their ticket from 5pm.
NOTE: Check times guides on the day of the event for any changes to this provisional schedule.
Star Wars: Galactic Nights – Entertainment
- Inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – Epic Stunt Theater – 8:10pm, 9:10pm, 10:10pm, 11:10pm.
Join host David Collins—a voice actor known for his work on Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story—and an expert panel of team members from Walt Disney Imagineering and Lucasfilm, including: Scott Trowbridge, Portfolio Creative Executive at Walt Disney Imagineering; Robin Reardon, Executive Creative Producer at Walt Disney Imagineering; Chris Beatty, Executive Creative Director at Walt Disney Imagineering; Doug Chiang, VP/Creative Director at Lucasfilm. They’ll take you around the galaxy and inside the making of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the 14-acre expansion scheduled to open in 2019 at Disneyland Park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. During this fascinating sneak peek, find out what it’s like to bring the epic saga to life—from the big screen to the real world! You’ll learn about the design, development and progress of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge as the Imagineers reveal how they’re creating real-life versions of all the iconic things that make Star Wars so spectacular.
- Star Wars: Galactic Destinations – Projections on Sunset Blvd – 7pm to midnight.
Watch as the Hollywood Tower Hotel is transformed with state-of-the-art projections, special effects and lighting to depict spectacular destinations from across the Star Wars galaxy. The stellar Star Wars cinematic score adds to this awe-inspiring experience.
- Jedi Training (ages 4 to 12) – Star Tours area – 6:10pm, 6:40pm, 7:15pm, 7:45pm, 8:15pm, 8:45pm, 9:45pm, 10:15pm.
- DJ Dance Party – Centerstage – 7pm to midnight.
- Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away – Centerstage – 7:30pm, 8:30pm, 9:30pm, 10:20pm.
- Imperial March – Main entrance to Centerstage – 7:05pm, 8:05pm, 9:05pm, 9:55pm.
- Galactic Nights Epilogue – Centerstage – 11:40pm.
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks – Centerstage – 11:45pm.
Star Wars: Galactic Nights – Characters
- Launch Bay – Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Kylo Ren, BB-8, Jawas and Rey.
- Animation Courtyard – AWR Troopers
- Star Tours – Storm Troopers
- Sunset Showcase Courtyard – Seventh Sister
- Commissary Lane – Mickey and Minnie
- Echo Lake – Olaf
- Pixar Place – Buzz and Woody
- Walt Disney Presents – Star Lord and Groot
Star Wars: Galactic Nights – Attractions
- Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Launch Bay
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster: Star Wars edition
- Star Tours
- Muppet Vision 3D
- Toy Story Mania!
- Tower of Terror
- Walt Disney Presents
Special event merchandise available at:
- Mickey’s of Hollywood
- Celebrity 5 & 10
Once Upon a Time
- Stage 1 Company Store
Star Wars merchandise available at:
- Legends of Hollywood
- Launch Bay Cargo (including Skywalker Vineyard Wines)
- Tatooine Traders
Star Wars: Galactic Nights – Photo Backdrops
Each location will feature a special Snapchat filter, exclusive to the event.
- Ahch-to: Luke’s Hut – Near Centerstage
- Death Star: Emperor’s Throne Room – Near Hyperion Theater
- Batuu – Grand Avenue
- Jedha: U-wing and K-2SO – Grand Avenue
- Malachor: Sith Temple – Sunset Showcase Courtyard
- Hoth: Wampa Cave – Sunset Showcase Courtyard
- Jakku: Luggabeast – Inside Sunset Showcase
- Tatooine: Rancor – Inside Sunset Showcase
Special Pricing on Memory Maker
Take advantage of special event pricing on Memory Maker One Day, available for this event for just $39! With Memory Maker One Day, you’ll receive unlimited digital downloads of your Disney PhotoPass Photos from Star Wars: Galactic Nights—capturing your encounters with Characters, icons, attractions and more.
Memory Maker One Day special event price ($39) is only available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Sid Cahuenga’s One-of-a-Kind, Rock Around the Shop and Tower Hotel Gifts during the Star Wars: Galactic Nights event on December 16, 2017. Special event price is not available via the My Disney Experience app.
A Galactic Tasting Sampler is available for $30 and Jedi Recruitment package for $149.95.
The Galactic Tasting Sampler gives Guests a credential with 5 pull-off tabs to exchange for Star Wars-inspired treats including: Lightsaber churros, Root Leaf Stew, Character cupcakes—like Darth Vader chocolate peanut butter cupcakes, Charcuterie plates featuring C3PO crackers and specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
The Jedi Recruitment package includes a reserved spot in the Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple, a Jedi robe, a lightsaber, name badge, a limited-edition Star Wars t-shirt and a photo with Jedi Master.
Both add-ons can be booked via 407-WDW-PLAY (407-939-7529)
Along the Sunset Boulevard area of the park you will find Senses Spa offering three different makeover packages that include Star Wars-inspired nails, makeup and hair transformations. Makeovers take 30-60 minutes (depending on the package) and range in price from $50-90 for children and $80-120 for adults.
Article Posted: Dec 07, 2017 / 12:50pm EDT