LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL (Dec. 18, 2017) – Guests of the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels in Central Florida, beginning with stays on January 1, 2018, and continuing throughout 2018, will enjoy an Extra Magic Hours benefit at Walt Disney World Theme Parks, with valid theme park admission.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels have a longstanding relationship with the Walt Disney World Resort. Beginning January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotel guests can take advantage of the theme park Extra Magic Hours benefit and enjoy even more magic!
Each day, one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks opens early or extends later for guests to enjoy select attractions, and during select dates, the Extra Magic Hours benefit may also be offered at a Disney Water Park. Guests can view the Extra Magic Hours calendar at http://disneyworld.com/parkhours , or request a copy of the printed Times Guide, available in each hotel’s lobby.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are: B Resort & Spa; Best Western Lake Buena Vista; DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando; Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace; Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista; Holiday Inn Orlando; and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista.
Also, scheduled to begin Jan. 10, 2018, guests at the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, who have booked a Walt Disney Travel Company package including a stay at one of the hotels, and theme park admission, will be able to link their hotel reservation on MyDisneyExperience.com, and with a linked, valid theme park ticket, these guests can utilize a 60-day booking window for FastPass+ selections.
Walt Disney World® Resort has a powerful magic that provides an experience like no other vacation. Amazing festivals happen nearly all year long at Epcot, including artful experiences during Epcot International Festival of the Arts, inspiring displays at Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, the culinary indulgences of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, and finishing off the year with the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays. There is so much to see, do and eat at Epcot year-round! Another not to be missed, magical moment is the grandest of finales at Magic Kingdom Park with Happily Ever After — the newest, most spectacular fireworks show in the park’s history! “Toy Story” pals can’t wait to have theme park guests join them in Toy Story Land, opening summer 2018 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Kids and grown-ups alike can experience all-new adventures in the so-much-larger-than life setting of Andy’s backyard.
Guests who need to purchase a Walt Disney World theme park ticket may do so at the Guest Service Desk or the Disney merchandise location in each of the hotels. To begin the process of using this hotel benefit on a Disney vacation, beginning Jan. 1, 2018, guests will need a valid, official Extra Magic Hours voucher from the hotel, and a valid Walt Disney World theme park ticket, to use the Extra Magic Hours benefit.
This hotel benefit is available from Jan. 1 – Dec. 31, 2018, and is subject to change without notice. Guests without the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option must use their ticket for admission to the same theme park where they would like to enjoy the Extra Magic Hours benefit.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World Resort, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are within an easy walk to the significantly expanded and beautifully transformed Disney Springs. Inspired by Florida’s charming towns and natural beauty, the vibrant waterfront Disney Springs offers a high-quality diverse mix of shops, an impressive variety of upscale and casual dining options, and exceptional live entertainment options, with 130 establishments across its four distinct outdoor neighborhoods.
In addition to featuring an ideal location at an outstanding value, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the new “Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues Restaurant & Bar, T-REXTM Café, Paddlefish, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, The Polite Pig, The Boathouse, STK Orlando, Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs Marketplace, Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers, Dino Store at T-REXTM, Rainforest Café Retail Village, American Threads, Johnny Was, and Sephora.
Other benefits of staying at one of the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels include:
· Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® Resort golf courses
· The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
· B Resort & Spa – the stylish resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
· Best Western Lake Buena Vista – the 18-story, 325-room resort overlooks scenic Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World Resort, and offers two restaurants, a lounge, and wireless internet
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – the luxurious resort hotel features 229 spacious suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area
· Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace –the 27-acre, newly renovated hotel features a beautifully redesigned pool area with four pools, seven restaurants and lounges, spa, and a Character Breakfast every Sunday
· Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – the closest hotel to Disney Springs, the resort offers two pools, a Disney Character Breakfast each Sunday, seven restaurants and lounges (including Benihana Steakhouse), and 24-hour fitness center
· Holiday Inn Orlando – offers the ideal setting to stay and play, featuring modern Florida décor, a beach entry swimming pool, and complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas
· Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – featuring a Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues.