The 2018 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival will take place over 90 days, from February 28 to May 28.
Celebrating 25 years of the event, highlights include:
- Disney Character Topiaries
- 15 Outdoor Kitchens serving creative, flavor-rich cuisine that highlights spring garden offerings
- Garden Rocks music series – with its classic rock ‘n’ roll stars from the ‘60s, ‘70s ‘80s and ‘90s. Garden Rocks Dining packages will be available for certain Epcot restaurants – pairing a meal with reserved seating for your favorite concert
- Garden Tours – Including Gardens of the World Tour (spring edition); the English Tea Garden Tour; and Royal Tea Garden Tour (extra fee required)
- New interactive kids play areas
- Egg-Stravaganza scavenger hunt
See all current and upcoming Walt Disney World events and festivals.
Article Posted: Nov 10, 2017 / 9:03am EDT